Tamron Co., Ltd.
Tamron will participate in IFSEC 2012
Tamron Co., Ltd. announces that it will exhibit surveillance (security) cameras & lenses at IFSEC 2012 in The United Kingdom on May 14(Mon)-17(Thu) 2012.
At Tamron booth, we exhibit the broad line of our well received Mega-Pixel Vari-Focal IR series of lenses, High Resolution Vari-Focal CCTV surveillance lenses, variety of Built-In lens from wide angle to tele angle up to 30X and unique Analogue camera with 180 degree angle of view.
- 3 mega-pixel/IR compatible, 1/3"-format, Vari-Focal lens, 8-50 mm, F/1.6, CS mount (Model M13VG850IR)
- 2 mega-pixel/Full HD compatible, 1/3"-format, 30x zoom lens for integrated camera, 4.3-129 mm, F/1.6 (Model DF019)
- 2 mega-pixel/Full HD/IR compatible, 1/3"-format, compact zoom lens for integrated camera, 3.0-9mm, F/1.2 (Model DF010NL)
- 2 mega-pixel/Full HD/IR compatible, 1/3"-format, compact zoom lens for integrated camera, 9-22mm, F/1.6 (Model DF020)
- Mega-pixel compatible, IP camera with fish-eye lens, Panorama Camera 180-View (Model 300QV-P-CM)
- Panorama Camera 180-View (Model 130NT-P-CM)
in a remarkably small package with unique image processing features!
Long Wavelength Infrared Lens Series with Built-in Optical Vibration Compensation Function (reference exhibition)
The booth image of 2012
- May 14(Mon)-17(Thu) 2012 [4 days]
10:00 - 17:00 (16:00 on the last day)
- National Exhibition Center (NEC)
Birmingham, B40 1NT, The United Kingdom
- Booth Number
- 5B 35 Hall 5