Tamron Co., Ltd.
Tamron痴 60th anniversary project has started with 60 photographers using B008
Eternity at a Moment
- The Vision of 60 Photographers -
In commemoration of the 60th year anniversary of the company壮 establishment, Tamron will begin showing works of 60 photographers on August 30, on a special website made for the anniversary project. The 60 photographers used 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD (Model B008) to capture how they perceive 摘ternity at a Moment・ at this point in time.
In October 2011 Tamron will also hold an photo exhibition bringing works by the 60 photographers together under one roof. Tamron is pleased to showcase each of the interpretations of 摘ternity at a Moment・by these 60 photographers.
Teaser Site Open to Public on July 15
Full-website Open to the Public on August 30t
The latest news on the anniversary project will be delivered on a blog linked from the special website. Power and greatness of photos and attractiveness of the 18-270mm lens is something to look forward to.
- July 15, 2011:
- Teaser site Launch
- August 15, 2011:
- Announcemnet of 60 phootographers on the blog
- August 30, 2011:
- Full Website Launch / Start showing works of 60 photographers*
* Works of 60 photographers will be uploaded continuously.
- October 5, 2011:
- Photo Exhibition Launch
- 3331 Arts Chiyoda
- 6-11-14, Sotokanda, Chiyoda-Ku, Tokyo JAPAN
3331 Arts Chiyoda Official Homepage: http://www.3331.jp/
- Wed, October 5, - Tue, October 11, 2011
- 12:00-19:00 *Last entry 30 minutes before closing