Tamron Co., Ltd.
Tamron Will Participate in CP+ 2013
Tamron Co., Ltd. announced today that it will participate in CP+ 2013 to be held from Thursday, January 31 through Sunday, February 3, 2013.
CP+ is a comprehensive camera and photo imaging event, offering the world a glimpse at the latest developments in digital photography. The event, which was launched in 2010, will be held in Yokohama, the cradle of photography in Japan.
- Thursday, January 31, 2013 12:00 - 17:00
- Friday, February 1, 2013 10:00 - 17:00
- Saturday, February 2, 2013 10:00 - 17:00
- Sunday, February 3, 2013 10:00 - 16:00
- Pacifico Yokohama
- Camera & Imaging Products Association (CIPA)
- Admission Fee
- ･1,000 (tax included). Free if registered on the website in advance.
- No charge for disabled people with a physical disability certificate, and children under 12 years of age.
*For more information about CP+, visit the official Web site at