March 1, 2016
Tamron Co., Ltd.
Tamron will participate in MIPS 2016 in Moscow
Tamron Co., Ltd. announces that the company will exhibit its Security (Surveillance) products at MIPS 2016 scheduled to be held at Expocentre Fairgrounds in Moscow from March 14th (Mon) – 17th (Thu), 2016.
At Tamron booth, we exhibit the broad line of our well received IR Corrected Mega-Pixel Vari-Focal lenses, ITS traffic surveillance lens, variety of Built-In lens, and others.
Feel free to ask questions about the products at our booth!
- 5 Mega-Pixel, 1/1.8", NIR Vari-Focal Lens, 4-13mm, F/1.5 (Model M118VG413IR)
- 5 Mega-Pixel, 1/1.8",NIR Vari-Focal Lens,12-50mm, F/1.4 (Model M118VG1250IR)
- Machine Vision / FA Lens for 3.1µm Pixel Pitch Imager Supporting Distinguished High Performance,
50mm, F/1.8 (Model M111FM50)
- 3 Mega-Pixel, 1/2.7", NIR Vari-Focal Lens, 2.8-12mm F/1.4 (Model M13VG2812IR)
- High-Power (36X) 1/1.8”Motorized Zoom Lens (Model M118ZG36X10IRPF)
- March 14 -17, 2016 [4 days]
14-16 March, 10:00am - 18:00pm
17 March, 10:00am - 16:00pm
- Expocentre Fairgrounds
- Booth Number
- Pavilion No.22
- Official website